Top Five Nail Varnishes For Autumn and Winter

Hello internet lovelies!

All of my friends know me as a massive nail varnish junkie so I've been practically dying to do a nail varnish related post. So I went to my 80+ collection of varnishes to pull them back to just five that would be perfect for the coming autumn/winter months.

Rimmel London 60 Seconds - Deliciously Dark

I had totally forgot about this colour all summer and am so glad I've rediscovered it in my collection. It is a very dark vampy purple which appears almost black in the bottle. The 'express brush' makes application so quick and simple and the fast drying time just tops of a fabulous nail varnish.



Nails Inc. London - Hampstead Heath

I find this to be quite a multi-seasonal colour but ideally it is a perfect replacement for the bright pinks of the summer months. It is a pinky-red colour which will suit practically everyone! The consistency is just perfect for me, especially as I sometimes don't get on with Nails Inc. varnishes all that well and it even seems to have a fairly quick drying time considering this is not it's purpose.



Ciate - Power Dressing

I knew I had to mention a blue because that is my favourite colour to wear on any part of my body! Opted for this beautiful deep royal blue which looks so perfect on small square-cut nails. Definitely will be on my nails a lot this winter. 




Rimmel London 'I love Lasting Finish' - Disco Ball

When buying this polish it was the biggest impulse buy I've ever had. Saw it, grabbed it, refused to let go! It a mixture of different sizes of silver pieces with blue thrown in for good measure. I have never tried this alone so cannot comment on that but over the top of colours such a Ciate's 'Power Dressing' it looks so beautiful. I love using it in winter to make my nails feel extra Christmasy!



Andrea Fulerton Nail Boutique Trio - Petrol in the Water

Strange name right? This nail varnish is on a whole new level of exciting for nail varnish crazies like myself. You paint the darker 'petrol' colour all over the nail in one coat then layer over the top the holographic lighter shade. This creates the most beautiful colour shade right in front of your eyes! Your nails turn a beautiful blue/purple duo chrome which I just find so gorgeous!



Okay that's all of my nail varnish recommendations for autumn/winter time. I tried to cover a broad spectrum off colours to suit everyone. I do believe that all of these colours will suit all skin tones. Cannot wait to start painting my nails now!

Hannah xxx

1 comments:

Raineys Crochet said...

Loving the Disco Ball colour! So sparkly! Great post!

Lorraine x
http://lollikelly.blogspot.co.uk/

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author