The Queen of Roses

So this year so far has been a rush of me rooting through all the top fashion blogs and re-capping on those gorgeous runway shows that have been going on to fully understand the new and hottest trends of spring/summer 2014.

It occurred to me this morning whilst I was looking through my favourite designer's SS14 collection that it would be great to blog about the collection for you to look at. My main aim is to make you fall as much in love with this designer as I have. I re-visit all these pictures every so often for inspiration. Some are taken to be intentionally more artistic, some haven't and some have lined up outfits carrying the same theme or design. (A bit of variety for you all!) I've used different pictures to view the line from different angles to give you a broader viewpoint of the collection. Plus, the more pictures the merrier, right?

So here is Blumarine's SS14 collection. Anna Molinari is by definition the queen of roses in the way she uses the rose as her inspiration when designing her gorgeous fashion lines. She extracts the flower's ideals of femininity and incorporates them into her clothing. I absolutely adore her.

























Out of all the outfits I saw, my favourite was the sheer top with rose detailing paired with the bold patterned skirt. The two worked together so well and I would wear that outfit all day everyday if I could. Plus, the shoes and bag that go with it are fab!

Beaut!

I love how you have edgy eye-catching fashion presented in a elegantly feminine way, the contrast of the two different styles works so beautifully. This is to my personal tastes as I prefer something that isn't exceptionally girly but isn't too much in the opposite direction either. This line is sophisticated and flawless!

Emma x

p.s. If anyone wants to send me these clothes as a valentines gift, I'll be happy to accept. Either that or cookies, either way you have my heart.

Follow our blog on Bloglovin!

*disclaimer* the pictures in this post belong to the owner.

0 comments:

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author