Hair Rings #02

So since publishing my Hair Rings post lots has happened! Including the part where this trend and my DIY way of going about it was featured in Company magazine! As I took a few more photos of this DIY way for the feature, I decided to upload them additionally on here so you get more of an idea:



This was taken the day I was contacted about appearing in the feature so that explains the humungous cheeky grin on my face!

The idea is that you not only get to avoid buying a special set of rings for your hair but you make your own personal statement, not to mention a totally unique look! This is my way of using the hair rings trend as inspiration, not just a look to copy straight off someone else. Standing out and doing something a bit more quirky is definitely my way of living!

I really hope you enjoyed this post and also the feature in Company mag! Check it out if you haven't already.



0 comments:

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author