The Mini Barcelona Haul


Barcelona is a beautiful city full of culture and yummy paella! I was lucky enough to holiday there recently with my family and after days basking in the beauty of the Sagrada Familia and more of Gaudi's work I was finally let loose to shop!

My first port of call was Zara. Despite having one in my local shopping centre at home I still had to nosey around the Spanish one. Very quickly I spotted this pair of double-layered running shorts. I find this style to be the most comfortable to wear but the hardest to find a pretty pair. I figured that this pair would look just fine during the transitional season when I could wear them either bare-legged or with a pair of tights, depending on the weather. Also in Zara I picked up my ultimate blue dress. Not only is it my favourite colour to flatter my skin tone, it is in the perfect sixties shift style which I am obsessing over at the moment! The fabric is so thick and has that real quality feel to it so I look forward to wearing this for a few seasons to come; a real wardrobe staple!
I was very excited for my first visit to Pull and Bear. I saw lots of lovely things in there but I truly fell in love with this pale floral jumper. It has nude chiffon panels running horizontally which are placed perfectly so as not to reveal anything it shouldn't. The colour and weight is perfect for summer, and I figured I would wear this into autumn as well because I am not quite ready to let go of my pastels just yet!
This quirky pair of shoes are from Stradivarius, a shop I see quite a lot around Europe. I stocks similar clothing to that of Bershka and Zara TRF, which all have that European vibe. I always think the pricing in these sorts of stores is incredibly reasonable and never feel unhappy about handing over my cash. The shoes have a thick kitten heel and expose most of the foot; not a style  have favoured before. I figured I needed something a tad more interesting going into the new season where I plan on wearing alot of jeans! They really reminded me of fellow Be Beautiful blogger Emma, whose style I will always admire.
Finally my pride and joy for the trip was a purchase I made in the airport on the way to Barcelona. This Ted Baker purse was my little summer investment! Originally I decided that I did not need the purse; afterall my current one is no less than Alexander McQueen! However, when I was still wanting it after waiting around for our flight I knew it was justifiable. I just love the look and feel of the purse which is just the right size for putting in some of my smaller summer bags, I cannot recommend Ted Baker purses enough!

I always love to be nosey so comment below if you got anything on your holidays, (links to your haul posts are also fun)!



2 comments:

ariadnamorell said...

the dress is stunning! x


www.rawrbows.blogspot.com

Hannah Malkin said...

I practically wear it at every opportunity!

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author