Favourite High Street Store | #TeenBlogSeries


Um. Never mind favourite store, how about the only store I shop in ever? That's more like it! Zara has been a favourite for me since forever and the more I try not to shop there, the more it happens. Their clothing is so edgy and yet sophisticated. The whole shop basically sums up my style. 

As part of the Teen Blog Series we are part of, I've snatched up the opportunity to share with you not only my favourite high street store but my key picks so far! Eek! 

I've picked my favourite pieces to build two outfits, one casual and one that is more dressed up.


As autumn is fast approaching I've made sure I've picked out my transitional coat now rather than doing it last minute (which is normally how I do everything). However there's still some warm summer sun hanging around so I'm refusing to pull out the tights with this dress just yet. I'm clinging on to the sun that little bit longer! I love casual cute dresses and with this one at £20 it's a huge find!


I love this blouse! It's seriously comfy and has the perfect balance of the Grecian laid back look as well as keeping it chic - my favourite combination. You can also wear this gorgeous loose blouse tucked in or out. Both looks work for me! The skirt I managed to snatch up in Zara's end of season sale, I may also have it in another colour as well... The style is great and easy build outfits with (that and I couldn't say no fast enough before I was at the till). Camel is in this season so I really wanted to include the colour with this outfit.

The idea of only including two photos for each outfit completely backfired, so you now have more of an insight into the way I wear these gorgeous pieces. Ahem.

Is Zara your favourite high street store? 





3 comments:

Emma Lovewood said...

Thank you sweet, had a cheeky browse of your blog :) the Worlds End is such a great film deffo made a good purchase there! x

Anu Ali-Raatikainen said...

Love these outfits! Especially the stripy t-shirt dress looks gorgeous on you! Xx

Anu | mylifeasanu.blogspot.com

Emma Lovewood said...

The dress is so great for saying its so cheap! Thanks lovely xx

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author